• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Reinstall Creator 2010 Pro

timj

Question

I was having issues with the video capture (I would get 'VDP' in the box where I would normally select the source,i.e. capture card, camcorder, etc. Then an error message would pop up and lock up my system. I have been around Roxio since the version 7 days, so in reading messages, oftentimes the 'solution' is to uninstall and reinstall.

I uninstalled thru the control panel, and disabled antivirus, and attempted to reinstall. Now I get the message, "Your system configuration does not support any of the applications".

I have a new laptop, that when I bought it, I was able to install Roxio, but not now.

My system is: HP DV7

i7 720 processor

6GB DDR3 Ram

ATI Radeon HD, with I GB Ram

ITB Drive

etc,etc,etc.

If my system won't support Roxio, what will?

I know there should be simple solution, that's why the post.

Please help

tim

6 answers to this question

I was having issues with the video capture (I would get 'VDP' in the box where I would normally select the source,i.e. capture card, camcorder, etc. Then an error message would pop up and lock up my system. I have been around Roxio since the version 7 days, so in reading messages, oftentimes the 'solution' is to uninstall and reinstall.

I uninstalled thru the control panel, and disabled antivirus, and attempted to reinstall. Now I get the message, "Your system configuration does not support any of the applications".

I have a new laptop, that when I bought it, I was able to install Roxio, but not now.

My system is: HP DV7

i7 720 processor

6GB DDR3 Ram

ATI Radeon HD, with I GB Ram

ITB Drive

etc,etc,etc.

If my system won't support Roxio, what will?

I know there should be simple solution, that's why the post.

Please help

tim

Try this...

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/60347-system-configuration-not-supported-on-win7/

Edited by cdanteek

I tried to click the link you gave me, but went nowhere.

do I assume you want me to follow the 'complete uninstall" that is in the list below your name?

Sorry about that!

I double checked this one..

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/60347-system-configuration-not-supported-on-win7/

thanks! That did it, I am in the middle of reinstalling. I will then do the service pack updates and should be back to normal.

thanks. (I was about to chunk the whole thing and look at another program)

Good.

I hope your not posting here on the same PC while your installing the software! :unsure: