System.typeinitialization Error And Crash

DVanD

Question

4 answers to this question

Roxio Creator 2010, trying to burn from an ISO file. I have received the same result either by right-click/burn context menu on the ISO file or by starting Roxio Creator 2010 from the start menu. This is on an AMD system, XP Pro SP3.

Thx for response ----

1st MAW, DaNang 70-71

Welcome home, Marine, and thank you for your service to our country! (Army - Mekong Delta, here.)

Please answer the questions that Walt asked, in his post. We will try to get a solution for you.

I am receiving an error:

ErrorType: clr20r3

P1: roxiocentralfx.exe

P2: 5.0.0.0

P3 4aaf20b8

p4: roxiocentralfx

p5: 5.0.3544.37980

p6: 4aaf20b8

p7: 51

p8: 50

p9: system.typeinitialization

What to do?

What program, in the suite, were you using when you got the error? What did you do that caused the error message to be seen?

Roxio Creator 2010, trying to burn from an ISO file. I have received the same result either by right-click/burn context menu on the ISO file or by starting Roxio Creator 2010 from the start menu. This is on an AMD system, XP Pro SP3.

Thx for response ----

1st MAW, DaNang 70-71

Thx for response ----

1st MAW, DaNang 70-71

Roxio Creator 2010 is a suite of programs and has several programs that can be used to burn discs. What program from the C2010 suite are you using to burn the iso file? The right click context option does not mean very much here since it will likely be different on every computer.

Archived