Downloading The Servicepak For Vhs To Dvd

Robert95829

Question

Okay, I can't find the service pak for this program, i can only find the mac version.... I've already intalled this program and checked for updates within the software. It promply undated the software.... then I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and now I can't update the program cause the system says there is no update for this software.

I'm frusrated because the program gets that dreaded protected error and stops copying, can anyone tell me how I can get the service pak so I can stop the protected error... following the link on the roxion website just takes me to a blank screen.

Please Help!

2 answers to this question

Okay, I can't find the service pak for this program, i can only find the mac version.... I've already intalled this program and checked for updates within the software. It promply undated the software.... then I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and now I can't update the program cause the system says there is no update for this software.

I'm frusrated because the program gets that dreaded protected error and stops copying, can anyone tell me how I can get the service pak so I can stop the protected error... following the link on the roxion website just takes me to a blank screen.

Please Help!

What version do I have?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=70560

What operating system and service packs are you running?

What version do I have?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=70560

What operating system and service packs are you running?

Windows vista, window version 6.0 service pack 2

Roxio easy VHS to DVD ver. 1.1.124;4.5013a

when I try to copy I get a "signal protection" error and the software stops copying. When I checked for updates within the software, before I uninstalled and reinstalled, it found the update that corrected this problem. Now after reinstalling this program, it doesn't ask me to register it and when using the software to check for updates the software manager tells me it did not find updates for your application.. I need that update to stop the "signal Protection" error.... when I follow the link on these groups it takes me to a dead end.

any other information you need to help me out with my issue, please let me know.... but really all I need in the service pack that fixes that signal protection problem.

thanks

Archived