• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Before I Buy:- How Many Installations?

Blairvoyach

Question

Hi,

I'm almost decided on Roxio 2011. I want something quick and easy for my wife to use but I was wondering can we install it on both her desktop and her laptop? Obviously they won't be used at the same time but it would be a very handy thing to have. We use ConvertXtoDVD at the moment which is very good if a bit clunky but does allow us to have a copy on both machines.

Many thanks, Jeff.

7 answers to this question

The license specifies, One Software = One PC.

But you might want to try installing on both to see which one gives you the best performace... Then decide if you want to purchase another copy or just delete one of the install's...

I used to do the PC - Lap game but found in the end my PC was getting 99% of the use so I confined it to that one ;)

The license specifies, One Software = One PC.

But you might want to try installing on both to see which one gives you the best performace... Then decide if you want to purchase another copy or just delete one of the install's...

I used to do the PC - Lap game but found in the end my PC was getting 99% of the use so I confined it to that one ;)

Many thanks Jim.

I will need two licenses then, not a problem, just best to know before I buy.

regards, Jeff.

If you read the manual it allows you to become a server for the program or install the program on your other computers. So I do not feel you need more licenses for your other systems.

Are you reading something different?

From C2011 Pro EULA..

post-97-005185600 1294590725.jpg