• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Please Help!

Loubear

Question

4 answers to this question

Being as you did not say how you have got your " 3 different video players" hooked up ( VCR or DVD) I can't comment on that.

We get many, many post on here about loss of signal. When we find out a Scart is involved, that is the number one problem. In this part of the world Scart cables/adapters are very rare. If it works ok from your camcorder them you have proved were the problem is.

Up the Millers....Life is good in Canada.

Let us know how how you make out.

Cheers

Ogdens

Did you get it working ok?.

Hi all

I have tried 3 different video players but have had no success in getting a signal to my laptop. The item is obviously not faulty as it works perfectly from my camcorder. What is going wrong or what am i doing wrong please????

Sounds like you have a Scart adapter, you need something like this http://www.amazon.co...41109242&sr=8-1

PS

I was born in Rotherham (many years ago).

Sounds like you have a Scart adapter, you need something like this http://www.amazon.co...41109242&sr=8-1

PS

I was born in Rotherham (many years ago).

Many thanks for that. Ive just ordered one so i'll let you know if it works in a few days. Hope so as ive been really pleased with it otherwise. Do you think its a loss of signal going through to many things?

Rotherham is Leeds way isnt it? Hows Canada treating you?

Many thanks for that. Ive just ordered one so i'll let you know if it works in a few days. Hope so as ive been really pleased with it otherwise. Do you think its a loss of signal going through to many things?

Rotherham is Leeds way isnt it? Hows Canada treating you?

Being as you did not say how you have got your " 3 different video players" hooked up ( VCR or DVD) I can't comment on that.

We get many, many post on here about loss of signal. When we find out a Scart is involved, that is the number one problem. In this part of the world Scart cables/adapters are very rare. If it works ok from your camcorder them you have proved were the problem is.

Up the Millers....Life is good in Canada.

Let us know how how you make out.

Cheers

Ogdens

Archived