• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

80004005 Error While Encoding Menu

jmreisen

Question

3 answers to this question

Read this postand then come back with some more information.

What program are you using? What kind of movie are you talking about? Where did it come from?

How long in time is it?

I am using Creator 2011 Plus. I have a Dell E310. I have been using the preinstalled Creator MY DVD Combo LE. I was able to burn videos ok.

I was burning an AVI file I downloaded from a sharing site. the length of th file was about 1.5 hours. I was buring onto dual density 8.5GB DVD+R media.

I am running Windows XP HOME VERSION 2002 SERVICE PACK 3

Pentium 4 CPU 3.06GHZ, 1.99 GB ram

Drive is HL-ST-ST-DVD +-RW GSA-H21N.

I am using Creator 2011 Plus. I have a Dell E310. I have been using the preinstalled Creator MY DVD Combo LE. I was able to burn videos ok.

I was burning an AVI file I downloaded from a sharing site. the length of th file was about 1.5 hours. I was buring onto dual density 8.5GB DVD+R media.

I am running Windows XP HOME VERSION 2002 SERVICE PACK 3

Pentium 4 CPU 3.06GHZ, 1.99 GB ram

Drive is HL-ST-ST-DVD +-RW GSA-H21N.

We still don't know what program you are using to burn. C20112 is not a program but a suite of programs. I assume that you are using myDVD from C2011.

Did you change the media selection to 8.5 media? What kind of menu did you create?

BTw, if that is a an avi file of a rip from a commercial DVD then what you are doing is illegal and no further discussion is allowed here.

Archived