CaptainJim

Re-Arrange Photos

Question

Is it possible to re-arrange multiple photos at one time? I know how to move one photo but I have about 20 at the end that I need to move near the begining.

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Is it possible to re-arrange multiple photos at one time? I know how to move one photo but I have about 20 at the end that I need to move near the begining.

Thanks.

Not that I know of. A little more information. Desktop version of V6 or web version? Premium or standard subscription? Build number?

Have you tried Windows Ctrl-enter or (shift) I forget which one would work better for you and then move them? I don't know if that will work or not.

Thanks.

Roxio PhotoShow does not have the capabilty to move more then one photo at a time. That is a real pain and I don't understand how the developers could have left out that very basic function.

YES YOU CAN AND THERE ARE TWO METHODS.

1. IN THE EDIT MODE CLICK ON THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO MOVE. A YELLOW SQUARE WILL SURROUND THE PICTURE. PLACE YOUR CURSOR ON THE PICTURE, RIGHT LOWER CORNER, LEFT CLICK AND HOLD AND MOVE IT TO WHERE YOU WANT IT. PLACE IT IN FRONT OF THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO REPLACE. IT WILL MOVE THE OLD PICTURE OVER ONE POSISITION.

2. YOU CAN ALSO MOVE SEVERAL PICUTURES AT ONCE IN THE SAME MANNER BY CLICKING AND RUNNING THE CURSOR OVER ALL THE GROUP OF PHOTOS YOU WANT TO MOVE, DO THE SAME PROCEDURE AS IN STEP 1. AND ALL THE PICTURES WILL MOVE.

DIOVAS

1. IN THE EDIT MODE CLICK ON THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO MOVE. A YELLOW SQUARE WILL SURROUND THE PICTURE. PLACE YOUR CURSOR ON THE PICTURE, RIGHT LOWER CORNER, LEFT CLICK AND HOLD AND MOVE IT TO WHERE YOU WANT IT. PLACE IT IN FRONT OF THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO REPLACE. IT WILL MOVE THE OLD PICTURE OVER ONE POSISITION.

2. YOU CAN ALSO MOVE SEVERAL PICUTURES AT ONCE IN THE SAME MANNER BY CLICKING AND RUNNING THE CURSOR OVER ALL THE GROUP OF PHOTOS YOU WANT TO MOVE, DO THE SAME PROCEDURE AS IN STEP 1. AND ALL THE PICTURES WILL MOVE.

DIOVAS

I can't get that to work. I still can only move one at a time.

DIOVAS

Unless you have a vision problem, lease turn off the caps, it makes it hard to read the post (and indicates that your are shouting)

In what program are you working? It does not work in the Roxio PhotoShow that I am using which is version 6

Just in case we missed something, I tried this with both the desktop PhotoShow 6 build 833 and the on-line version and could not select multiple images to move.

It is/was possible to do this in PhotoShow Version 5..

Too bad they took that option out.