• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Everything Flakey Since I Installed Toast 10 Pro

mgg

Question

I have a mac pro, fully up to date - runs flawlessly. I installed a new BDR-206 which seemed to work fine in various tests. Then I installed Toast 10 pro (10.0.4) including the BD plugin. My mac started having issues, not shutting down right, taking a long time to boot. I ran TechToolPro - full diagnostics - it found nothing.

SO, I go download the update - and during install it hangs - can't copy Toast over the existing version, until I manually delete the file. I run toast and it seems to go through the setup again - but then hangs. Can't kill it, can barely get the machine to log out and restart. System takes forever to reboot - likely becuase its having to fix something in the file system.

I open toast and again, I get the "thanks for buying......" setup windows - go through (don't tell it to install the extra finder stuff), click finish and tada...... hung. If I force it to quit - it drops off the top bar, but is still there in the force quit applications window...... This is a mess. I will try one more time, removing and reinstalling everything but with the updated versions.....

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived