• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Have Audio - No Video

Blue Mccoy

Question

Apparently from looking at some other posts this is a common issue. I have just installed the NEW software. Installed it on Dell Computer with Windows Vista. Everything appears to be loaded up correctly. I can hear audio from VCR but it says NO VIDEO. I have uninstalled the program and re-installed it. I have hooked VCR up to TV and video is ok. I am VERY frustrated with this product so far. Cables are all attached correctly, best I can understand. I have enhanced USB ports. Any other ideas? None of posts ever seem to have good resolution of problem???

Edited by Blue Mccoy

1 answer to this question

Apparently from looking at some other posts this is a common issue. I have just installed the NEW software. Installed it on Dell Computer with Windows Vista. Everything appears to be loaded up correctly. I can hear audio from VCR but it says NO VIDEO. I have uninstalled the program and re-installed it. I have hooked VCR up to TV and video is ok. I am VERY frustrated with this product so far. Cables are all attached correctly, best I can understand. I have enhanced USB ports. Any other ideas? None of posts ever seem to have good resolution of problem???

Go here and tell us what version you have http://forums.suppor...sion-do-i-have/

Also, tell us how you have got the cables hooked up from your VCR to the Roxio USB (be specific)

Edited by ogdens