• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Cd_Dvd De 10, How To Create Dvd From Encoded Files

Osprey4

Question

I use Nero to encode captured VHS video on an old Dell. So on the hard drive of the old machine, I have the VOB, IFO and BUP files all set to burn to a video DVD. I now have a new Studio XPS 8100 and would like to burn these files to a video DVD.

Is there a way to use Roxio to create a video DVD from these files without recoding?

4 answers to this question

I use Nero to encode captured VHS video on an old Dell. So on the hard drive of the old machine, I have the VOB, IFO and BUP files all set to burn to a video DVD. I now have a new Studio XPS 8100 and would like to burn these files to a video DVD.

Is there a way to use Roxio to create a video DVD from these files without recoding?

You have a stripped version of Easy Media Creator 10, and Dell supplies the support for your software.

If you have MyDVD, in your version, open it, and bring in the .vob files, from your Video_TS folder into MyDVD, do whatever menu changes you want, then burn them to a DVD.

Thanks for the suggestions. I found a way to do this with ImgBurn.

The forum layout is a bit confusing for us first timers. I see boards for earlier versions of Easy CD/DVD but not for version 10. However, I'm finding the the Dell version is so limited, I will likely uninstall it anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions. I found a way to do this with ImgBurn.

The forum layout is a bit confusing for us first timers. I see boards for earlier versions of Easy CD/DVD but not for version 10. However, I'm finding the the Dell version is so limited, I will likely uninstall it anyway.

This thread is in the Easy Media Creator 10 forums. It is "inside" the Legacy Creator Products.

post-81-053066200 1295189346.jpg