• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Item Is Recording But Not Storing Now!

Loubear

Question

8 answers to this question

It really doesn't work that way at all...

During Capture, the USB Device converts the Analog signal to a digital data stream.

The stream hits your CPU which converts it into mpeg2 format and Saves it to a file on your HDD! (where it saves is up to you. You can change the location under File – Preferences – Captured File Locations)

When you hit Stop, the file is closed.

If you are using P&B it moves on to the next step…

If you are using Record – Edit & Save, it will appear in the Video List pane and you decide what to do next:

post-39730-066508200 1295178314.jpg

You need to explain in more detail, what you are doing and what the results are.

Hi

I have always used video,edit,save. They always saved on the front screen so i could keep or delete now they are no longer there.

You don’t make it easy when you make up your own names for things… In my post I gave you the name, ‘Video List pane’.

Did you look where it stores files to see if it is present?

If you don’t have a SCART, how are recording anything?

You really need to specify the details of what and how you are doing this as well as your PC.

Next problem i'm having is the program is now picking up a signal from the camcorder, recording it but then not storing it. So nothing is saved. Is has been working perfevtly well up til now. Any answers appreciated.

You will have to explain what you mean by "recording it but then not storing it".

Next problem i'm having is the program is now picking up a signal from the camcorder, recording it but then not storing it. So nothing is saved. Is has been working perfevtly well up til now. Any answers appreciated.

Did the Scart cable fix your original problem?.

You will have to explain what you mean by "recording it but then not storing it".

Its picking up the videoing, playing it on the screen so its got a signal, you then press record, it says recording and shows you its recording with the amount of time clearly stated but then when you press stop recording it normally stops and stores it so you can clearly see all the clips youve done. But it is now no longer storing the content. Also if you press export content from a file saved on the computer it no longer sends that and stores it.

It really doesn't work that way at all...

During Capture, the USB Device converts the Analog signal to a digital data stream.

The stream hits your CPU which converts it into mpeg2 format and Saves it to a file on your HDD! (where it saves is up to you. You can change the location under File – Preferences – Captured File Locations)

When you hit Stop, the file is closed.

If you are using P&B it moves on to the next step…

If you are using Record – Edit & Save, it will appear in the Video List pane and you decide what to do next:

post-39730-066508200 1295178314.jpg

You need to explain in more detail, what you are doing and what the results are.

Archived