• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2010 Copy & Convert Still Crashes With Sp2

St8away

Question

Ok, first topic is locked (out ???) but I have updated the program with SP/2 and it still crashes. Any actual fixes coming ???[/size]

Gateway

AMD Pheneom Quadcore running @2400 MHz

3 Gig of 5300 system memory

Ati Radeon 2400HD

Vista Home Premium 32 bit

LG Blue Ray read/write

2 answers to this question

Ok, first topic is locked (out ???) but I have updated the program with SP/2 and it still crashes. Any actual fixes coming ???[/size]

Gateway

AMD Pheneom Quadcore running @2400 MHz

3 Gig of 5300 system memory

Ati Radeon 2400HD

Vista Home Premium 32 bit

LG Blue Ray read/write

What topic is locked out? The pinned topic above your post?

What fix are you talking about? The actual fix may have something to do with your computer, but since you haven't explained what you are doing, when it crashes, no one will know until you do.

I could make an assumption as to what you were doing, when it crashed, but you know what assumptions do. :)

Edited by grandpabruce

Perhaps this will help. Creator 2010 is not a game but AMD/Ati has a pretty good trouble shooting guide for crashes/freezes. Try these, and please come back and give us more information on your issue.

I assume that you were never able to run Creator 2010 without it freezing/crashing. Did it do it from the start or did it just start doing it. More information.

Extra large font and/or all caps are considered poor forum etiquette and may cause some one who could help get turned off. If the poster has a vision issue, then they could explain that in a subsequent post. Remember we are not Roxio employees; we are users who have seen it all. Help us help you. You need the help more than we need to help you. You could always call Roxio and PAY for the support that you could get free here.

Edited by sknis