• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problems With Roxio Jukebox CD

wolfe426

Question

Currently, I'm having a problem with some MP3 CD's that I created with the Roxio Jukebox function of EMC8. While the disks burn fine when I try to pop the CD into my CD-ROM drive, my computer doesn't recognize the disk. Instead it tells me that the disk has no data. The disks play fine on my CD Player but I need to get my system to "READ" the CD.

Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

Currently, I'm having a problem with some MP3 CD's that I created with the Roxio Jukebox function of EMC8. While the disks burn fine when I try to pop the CD into my CD-ROM drive, my computer doesn't recognize the disk. Instead it tells me that the disk has no data. The disks play fine on my CD Player but I need to get my system to "READ" the CD.

Any suggestions?

What are you trying to read?

Well, after burning two CD's using the Roxio Jukebox option the CD plays fine in my CD player. But, when I insert the CD in my CD Disk Drive, the computer cannot read the CD. Through Windows Explorer, when viewing my hard drive or a previously burned MP3 disk, my computer can read the data, since MP3 files are normal data files. However, when I try to view the files on the Jukebox CD's I burned, my computer doesn't register any files on the disk. Keeps asking me to insert a disk. My Disk Drive is brand new and if the MP3 files are on the disk as my CD Player (Portable) says, then the files should be displayed in Windows Explorer, but it doesn't.

Just for the heck of it try going to Music Disc Creator and creating an mp3 disc.This should be basically the same thing as a Jukebox Disc.One is made using a Sonic app (Jukebox) and one using Roxio (MP3 disc).Once you have the mp3 disc see if you can play that one.If you can then make them that way instead.

Archived