• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trouble With High Def

country1959

Question

I am having problems with video wave hanging up when I try to edit a video that has been recorded in 1080p or 720p. It will load the video but it just sits there and every now and then it will move forward ever so slightly. is anyone else having this problem and is roxio creator 2010 in fact suppose to be able to process high def video? I can run the same 1080p video in windows movie maker and it will process it instantly. It is just that windows dosen't offer the editing and effects that roxio does. How ever I do need it to work with hi def or I will have to find something else. My OS is windows 7 I have a smoaken processor and plenty of memory so I am lost. anybody out there have any suggestions

1 answer to this question

I am having problems with video wave hanging up when I try to edit a video that has been recorded in 1080p or 720p. It will load the video but it just sits there and every now and then it will move forward ever so slightly. is anyone else having this problem and is roxio creator 2010 in fact suppose to be able to process high def video? I can run the same 1080p video in windows movie maker and it will process it instantly. It is just that windows dosen't offer the editing and effects that roxio does. How ever I do need it to work with hi def or I will have to find something else. My OS is windows 7 I have a smoaken processor and plenty of memory so I am lost. anybody out there have any suggestions

Smokin and plenty do not tell us much. How much more time would it have taken you to just tell us what you have.

I bet it is a mov or similar type video.

In order to tell you what to try, give us this information.. If you can't answer these questions, how are we to guess in a reasonable back and forth discussion?

Archived