In Accurate Track Seperators

ibzbass

Question

in the sound editor page i insert a track seperator as soon as all instruments fade out. when i get to playback every track seperator is moved 15 seconds earlier jumping in on the music from the prvious track. i disengaged automatic track seperator and the problem continues.any ideas? it is the easy lp to mp3 software

1 answer to this question

in the sound editor page i insert a track seperator as soon as all instruments fade out. when i get to playback every track seperator is moved 15 seconds earlier jumping in on the music from the prvious track. i disengaged automatic track seperator and the problem continues.any ideas?

Would you care to give us a hint at which application in Creator 2010 you are using. There are several where you can split and adjust the tracks And there are several where you can set music overlap.

Oops, I just realized that you are using Sound Editor. Your lack of using caps for some things is confusing e.g. "i". Don't you think you deserve an "I"?

Are you making a mix or just splitting a long tracks. Where are you hearing the overlap?

Archived