• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 12 Edit Advanced Only Opens Once After Install With Win7 64Bit

mastermec1

Question

I built a new desktop using a GA-X58A-UD3R Gigabyte mother board/ a seagate 1Tb sata hard drive/ a corsair xms3, 4gb DDR3 memory/ and an HD3450 ATI Radeon graphics card. With 2 memorex dvd burners. I am using win7 pro. with a intel i7 prossesor 64bt. The computer is working great ( fast as anything I have evr used). I was using windows anti virus but I seen on the forms that others were having problems with c2010 whit this anti virus, so I removed it and did and complette clean of c2010 and closed all my startup items in msconfig and reinstaled. I updated c2010 with the jan update and run the advanced edit again. The first time I run the program it works great!!!( no messages and works fast as ever). As soon as I close the program and then try to open again it says videowave 12 has stopped working, ( A proplem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify me if a solution is available). I have no anti virus installed now and even stopped win defender from running. I have reinstalled and did complete clean in reg and programs like support told me too. I have done it 5 times and it still does the same thing. Lets me into advanced edit 1 time and then doesn't work on 2nd try. Anyone else with this problem. All the other parts of it seam to be working fine!!!!

7 answers to this question

I do think that I did let it install ie9 beta. Will ie9 without beta work or should I download ie8. Next dumb question is how do I change from ie9 beta to other one. I am thinking that I download ie8 or ie9 reg and save to my downloads so I can find it after I can not get on line. Can I remove ie9 beta from contol panel/ add and remove programs or is there more to removing it???? How do I find out for sure if I have ie9 beta?

To remove IE 9 re-read post #4.

I'm using WinOnCD2010 since last year. After installation of Explorer 9 Beta Videowave 12 stopped working. Repair and new installation of WinOnCD --- no success. After uninstallation of Explorer 9 Beta Videowave 12 was working again. Software Gurus do you have any hint/solution???. Im using Windows Pro 7 64 bit.

I'm using WinOnCD2010 since last year. After installation of Explorer 9 Beta Videowave 12 stopped working. Repair and new installation of WinOnCD --- no success. After uninstallation of Explorer 9 Beta Videowave 12 was working again. Software Gurus do you have any hint/solution???. I'm using Windows Pro 7 64 bit.

Don't use IE 9 Beta. . Roll back to IE 8 ( http://windows.micro...rnet-explorer-9 ).

I do think that I did let it install ie9 beta. Will ie9 without beta work or should I download ie8. Next dumb question is how do I change from ie9 beta to other one. I am thinking that I download ie8 or ie9 reg and save to my downloads so I can find it after I can not get on line. Can I remove ie9 beta from contol panel/ add and remove programs or is there more to removing it???? How do I find out for sure if I have ie9 beta?

Open the IE browser and click , Help, About Internet Explorer, Version will be listed.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/70954-if-you-are-using-internet-explorer-9-beta-please-read-this/page__pid__358590#entry358590

Archived