• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Failed To Start The Image Writing Operation Error While Burning Image?

lianne44

Question

I used to have this program on my pc. had to restore pc to factory settings and then reinstalled roxio. I am now having trouble burning to dvd, it says failed to start the image writing operation error while burning image and is accompanied by a number,80004003. Now i have read the threads and im still stumped! i thought maybe my dvd burner was on its way out but i assume it cant be as i can manage to copy disc to disc. when trying to copy any movie to disc it gets all the way to 99% and then says the above! im at my wits end!! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

4 answers to this question

I used to have this program on my pc. had to restore pc to factory settings and then reinstalled roxio. I am now having trouble burning to dvd, it says failed to start the image writing operation error while burning image and is accompanied by a number,80004003. Now i have read the threads and im still stumped! i thought maybe my dvd burner was on its way out but i assume it cant be as i can manage to copy disc to disc. when trying to copy any movie to disc it gets all the way to 99% and then says the above! im at my wits end!! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Would you click the link below and post the details asked.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/70254-getting-the-most-out-of-the-roxio-community/page__pid__355151#entry355151

Operating System (including service packs):Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

Make:Compaq Presario

Model: SR5401UK

Video card NVIDIA GeFORCE 6150SE nFORCE430

Processor speed:AMD SEMPRON DUAL CORE PROCESSOR 2100 1.80GHZ

RAM:4.00GB

Free hard drive space:81.5 FREE OF 138GB

I last did an operating system update on:TODAY

I hope i did that right!! Thanks in advance!!

Operating System (including service packs):Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

Make:Compaq Presario

Model: SR5401UK

Video card NVIDIA GeFORCE 6150SE nFORCE430

Processor speed:AMD SEMPRON DUAL CORE PROCESSOR 2100 1.80GHZ

RAM:4.00GB

Free hard drive space:81.5 FREE OF 138GB

I last did an operating system update on:TODAY

I hope i did that right!! Thanks in advance!!

Your PC is at the bottom or below system requirements for Creator 2010.

If I remember correct your 'Vista Home Premium SP1' needs to be SP2 for system requirements.

I'm sure your video chip needs updating too.

How old is this PC and have you ever did any updating?

Your PC is at the bottom or below system requirements for Creator 2010.

If I remember correct your 'Vista Home Premium SP1' needs to be SP2 for system requirements.

I'm sure your video chip needs updating too.

How old is this PC and have you ever did any updating?

When i got creator it said it only needed sp1 but thinking back, before i had to factory restore my pc i would have had sp3. the pc is about 3 years old or so. i have found that no program is burning dvds for me now, im sure its not my burner tho because i can manage copying from disc to disc and surely i wouldnt be able to do that?. how do i go about updating my video chip. im not a total computer dunce but right now its al going over my head!! thank you so much for your help tho, this is your good deed for the day!!

Archived