• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trying To Convert, But It Tells Me Im Not Registered

PEPPSTER66

Question

hI GUYS, i NEED SOME HELP PLEASE, i AM DOING VIDEO TRANSFERS OF MY FAMILY VIDEOS, TRANSFERRING FROM AN OLDER SONY CAMCORDER, USING 8MM. CASSETTE TAPES. THE PROBLEM i AM HAVING IS THAT WHEN i CAPTURE THE VIDEO, THE AUDIO IS PERFECT, HOWEVER THE VIDEO IS A LITTLE MESSED UP. THE ACTUALL VIDEO DOES APPEAR ON THE SCREEN, BUT THERE IS AN INCH WIDE PORTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO THAT IS ADDED LIKE THE TOP OF THE ACTUALL VIDEO,SO IT APPEARS AS i HAVE THE VIDEO, PLUS AN EXTRA PART ADDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO, IT LOOKS REALLY BAD, AND i CANT FIND A WAY TO REMOVE THE UNWANTED SECTION, IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS, i WOULD BE TRULLY THANKFULLL, THANKS AGAIN,,,,,jOSEF,,,,

7 answers to this question

hI GUYS, i NEED SOME HELP PLEASE, i AM DOING VIDEO TRANSFERS OF MY FAMILY VIDEOS, TRANSFERRING FROM AN OLDER SONY CAMCORDER, USING 8MM. CASSETTE TAPES. THE PROBLEM i AM HAVING IS THAT WHEN i CAPTURE THE VIDEO, THE AUDIO IS PERFECT, HOWEVER THE VIDEO IS A LITTLE MESSED UP. THE ACTUALL VIDEO DOES APPEAR ON THE SCREEN, BUT THERE IS AN INCH WIDE PORTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO THAT IS ADDED LIKE THE TOP OF THE ACTUALL VIDEO,SO IT APPEARS AS i HAVE THE VIDEO, PLUS AN EXTRA PART ADDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO, IT LOOKS REALLY BAD, AND i CANT FIND A WAY TO REMOVE THE UNWANTED SECTION, IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS, i WOULD BE TRULLY THANKFULLL, THANKS AGAIN,,,,,jOSEF,,,,

First of all, turn off the caps lock unless you have a vision problem. It makes the post hard to read besides being considered as "shouting".

Then read this and supply some information

Hi , and thank you for your replys, I am not very good at computers, so I will try to explain to you what it is that i am having problems with. I bought a brand new version of roxio creator 2011 from costco, I came home installed it, and registered it, I am trying to tranfer our family videos from 8mm tapes, and the end result would be to convert them to dvd, every thing goes well, untill it comes time to convert the download to dvd, then comes a pop up that tells me I am using a non activated version, and it will leave a watermark in the middle of my file if I dont activate it. I have tried to use the cd key#, and the tsid #, but it keeps coming back as invalid liscence key#, so if I continue to the burn stage, it leaves a roxio sign in the middle of my converted dvd,so I apologize that I cant get it , but I am trying, so please bare with me, I am new to computers,,, thank you,,,

Hi , and thank you for your replys, I am not very good at computers, so I will try to explain to you what it is that i am having problems with. I bought a brand new version of roxio creator 2011 from costco, I came home installed it, and registered it, I am trying to tranfer our family videos from 8mm tapes, and the end result would be to convert them to dvd, every thing goes well, untill it comes time to convert the download to dvd, then comes a pop up that tells me I am using a non activated version, and it will leave a watermark in the middle of my file if I dont activate it. I have tried to use the cd key#, and the tsid #, but it keeps coming back as invalid liscence key#, so if I continue to the burn stage, it leaves a roxio sign in the middle of my converted dvd,so I apologize that I cant get it , but I am trying, so please bare with me, I am new to computers,,, thank you,,,

Call Tech Support

Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2011 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

Hi , I am trying to convert to dvd, but the pop up tells me that I am not activated,and it wiull leave a watermark in the middle of my file, but I have registered it, is there something Im missing, let me know if you can,,, thanks,,,Josef,,,

I haven't a clue what you are talking about. What program are you using? What are you trying to convert, from what to what? What do you mean by "leave a watermark in the middle of my file"? As far as I know there is no program in C2011 that leaves a watermark.

Please follow this guideline and give us some information

What does the box look like and what is on the disc.

Perhaps someone switched the disc. I have never seen any kind of a watermark warning. If you enter the information incorrectly then it just kick you back to the start.

The box should look like this:

post-58-023155000 1296083129.jpg

Archived