• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wait While Windows Configures Roxio Cine Player

Ron-R

Question

I am running Roxio Creator 2010 Build 121B93A on Vista 64 bit.

When I run the program I frequently get a dialog box entitled Windows Installation appear and a message to wait while windows configures Roxio Cine Player. If I click on the cancel option the program appears to continue as normal - if I don't cancel then I am asked to insert the installation disk.

This frequent interruption is very frustrating and even worse is that I can also get the dialog box and message when using another program. e.g. when using Windows Media Player.

Has anyone else experienced this problem; which seems to suggest that the installation has not been fully completed?

Ron-R

2 answers to this question

I am running Roxio Creator 2010 Build 121B93A on Vista 64 bit.

When I run the program I frequently get a dialog box entitled Windows Installation appear and a message to wait while windows configures Roxio Cine Player. If I click on the cancel option the program appears to continue as normal - if I don't cancel then I am asked to insert the installation disk.

This frequent interruption is very frustrating and even worse is that I can also get the dialog box and message when using another program. e.g. when using Windows Media Player.

Has anyone else experienced this problem; which seems to suggest that the installation has not been fully completed?

Ron-R

Run the repair option from the disc and re-apply SP2 and the Video update it makes it SP2.1..

Archived