xmarine50

Creating Projects

Question

Hi,

When trying to create a project in the photos program, I receive a message "Insert The Required Content CD"

Also, I receive the message that reads "Please Insert The Content CD labeled (") into a CD or DVD drive and then click Retry"

Having installed Part 1, the "Content" component, the SP1 update, and leaving the instillation CD in my disk drive, nothing

seems to correct the problem. Can anyone give me a clue as to what I should try next ?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hi,

When trying to create a project in the photos program, I receive a message "Insert The Required Content CD"

Also, I receive the message that reads "Please Insert The Content CD labeled (") into a CD or DVD drive and then click Retry"

Having installed Part 1, the "Content" component, the SP1 update, and leaving the instillation CD in my disk drive, nothing

seems to correct the problem. Can anyone give me a clue as to what I should try next ?

Thanks

The name of the application you call photo program would help?

Always be specific when naming applications and programs with version #'s and service packs so we know what your talking about.

You should have two disc's.

Installation DVD Disc 1 Program and Content and Installation DVD Disc 2 Program and Content.

Did you install both before trying to work in the photo application?

If not, close all programs, shut off antivirus / firewall and install disc # 2.