• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error Installing Rc2011 From Disc

aussiebaja

Question

I have tried to install RC on a new HP ENVY running Windows 7 Pro and when that failed I tried to install on an HP 9000dv. In both instances I get an error message shortly after the installation starts which says : "WInZip Self Extractor. ZIP damaged file". (Followed by the filepath). Then "Possible cause: file transfer error".

I have followed all the suggestions from Support but still get the same error message. Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

I have tried to install RC on a new HP ENVY running Windows 7 Pro and when that failed I tried to install on an HP 9000dv. In both instances I get an error message shortly after the installation starts which says : "WInZip Self Extractor. ZIP damaged file". (Followed by the filepath). Then "Possible cause: file transfer error".

I have followed all the suggestions from Support but still get the same error message. Any suggestions?

Call Roxio it sounds like you have a defective disc.

* Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2011 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.