• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture Vhs

chicisles

Question

12 answers to this question

Did you auto detect scenes and get some or did you do it manually? How many scenes were in the video file? I just tried it with an old piece of video and I got what I expected. (both arrows).

Perhaps someone else has an idea about why you are not seeing them.

I have captured again in mpeg format, I now see the little down arrow, what purpose does it serve, how can I expand to see the individual frames on the storyline

I have captured again in mpeg format, I now see the little down arrow, what purpose does it serve, how can I expand to see the individual frames on the storyline

Press the little down arrow to get a window with the scenes. The little right arrow does a preview of the scene in place. You can then drag the desired scenes to the storyline.

thanks for the link. When I run autodetect, it will show the frames, but when I click OK, the scene detection window disappears?????

Look for a small down arrow at the bottom right of the file. You must be in Media View and not folder view to see the down arrow.

Look for a small down arrow at the bottom right of the file. You must be in Media View and not folder view to see the down arrow.

Thank you for that, the options I can see are folders and my media, when I CLICK ON My Media , it shows all media, none with downward arrow

Thank you for that, the options I can see are folders and my media, when I CLICK ON My Media , it shows all media, none with downward arrow

Just to make sure we are in the same place, look at the image here. Are you not seeing the little down arrows?

post-58-026867600 1296764419.jpg

yes the right arrows are there

Did you auto detect scenes and get some or did you do it manually? How many scenes were in the video file? I just tried it with an old piece of video and I got what I expected. (both arrows).

Perhaps someone else has an idea about why you are not seeing them.

Archived