• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unknown Error Has Occurred

Tektonten

Question

Print out THIS page.

Follow the instructions for Creator 2010. ;)

I have a problem similar to the user above only I don't get a certificate file error message I get "An unkown error has occurred. The application will shut down. Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" I tried the solution presented above but it did not resolve the problem. I am running a HP G62 Notebook PC, Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD v120 Processor 2.20GHz, 3GB RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I have a problem similar to the user above only I don't get a certificate file error message I get "An unkown error has occurred. The application will shut down. Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" I tried the solution presented above but it did not resolve the problem. I am running a HP G62 Notebook PC, Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD v120 Processor 2.20GHz, 3GB RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Then you DO NOT have the same problem as the poster, who's thread you hijacked. :blink:

Follow the instructions in Post #2 of the attached thread, and let us know how it goes for you.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/69179-object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object/page__p__350211__hl__exception%3A+object+reference+not+set__fromsearch__1#entry350211

Edited by grandpabruce

Then you DO NOT have the same problem as the poster, who's thread you hijacked. :blink:

Follow the instructions in Post #2 of the attached thread, and let us know how it goes for you.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/69179-object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object/page__p__350211__hl__exception%3A+object+reference+not+set__fromsearch__1#entry350211

Sorry about the "hijacking". I am a total noob with forums. :) Thanks for starting a new thread for me. I followed the Prep Steps and then did the Repair but I still get the same error message. What should I try next? I forgot to say in my other post that I have installed Easy VHS to DVD 2010.