• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cannot Install Sp2 For Creator 2010: Software Not Found

Geekseeker

Question

I get "Software Not Found" when I attempt to install SP2. I believe I meet all of the prerequisites: I have a registered retail disc containing Easy Media Creator 10 Suite with a valid CD Key and I was able to access and download the SP2. I am running Windows 7 (64 bits).

I am experiencing crashes when running Video Capture and Convert. Crashes occur in Video Complilation after selecting movies from a DVD. This feature works sometimes but most often crashes. If I reinstall Creator 2010 it might work for a few time then crash. I read that SP2 fixes this problem, but can't get SP2 to install.

Thanks for you help.

2 answers to this question

I get "Software Not Found" when I attempt to install SP2. I believe I meet all of the prerequisites: I have a registered retail disc containing Easy Media Creator 10 Suite with a valid CD Key and I was able to access and download the SP2. I am running Windows 7 (64 bits).

I am experiencing crashes when running Video Capture and Convert. Crashes occur in Video Complilation after selecting movies from a DVD. This feature works sometimes but most often crashes. If I reinstall Creator 2010 it might work for a few time then crash. I read that SP2 fixes this problem, but can't get SP2 to install.

Thanks for you help.

Easy Media Creator 10 Suite is 4 years old and not windows 7 compatible.

Roxio Creator 2010 is windows 7 compatible and has updates to SP 2.1.

Now tell us what software your using?

Easy Media Creator 10 Suite is 4 years old and not windows 7 compatible.

Roxio Creator 2010 is windows 7 compatible and has updates to SP 2.1.

Now tell us what software your using?

Confessions of a newbie ... I have Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite and not Roxio Creator 2010. I can see clearly now!! Thanks for you help.