• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error While Closing Disk

fwichl

Question

6 answers to this question

I can't find anything on that error code.Did you make sure you set the eject settings in drag-to-disc?

The eject settins are 'Use disc on other computer..', advanced eject settings are 'UDF Version 1.2 + Also use ISO/Juliet'. Inside the administrator settings the last checkbox is not checked: Protect all no writeable media so that they cannot be written to after ejecting'. It seems the DVD is scrambled if i stick it completey full of data before ejecting.

The eject settins are 'Use disc on other computer..', advanced eject settings are 'UDF Version 1.2 + Also use ISO/Juliet'. Inside the administrator settings the last checkbox is not checked: Protect all no writeable media so that they cannot be written to after ejecting'. It seems the DVD is scrambled if i stick it completey full of data before ejecting.

Hi, here's some more info. If i stick a CD-R completely full it works ok, if i do the same thing on the DVD it becomes unreadable after eject IF i stick it completely full. It's a lot of small files i put on the DVD, not a few large ones. Typicaly between 500Kb and 50 Mb. Any help is much appreciated!!

Archived