• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cineplayer Bd "has Stopped Working"

jefry

Question

I have problem with software CinePlayer BD with 3D. I am using Roxio CinePlayer BD 5.6 to convert 2D movies into 3D movies. I get this software from Asus G53-3D notebook. A few days ago there was a command to update this software kind of critical update. After the update I tried to watch a 3D movie again but my screen just turned black and movies can not be played. I decided to uninstall this software and re-install again, after that I tried it again and when I click CinePlayer software that it says "CinePlayer Has Stopped Working"

Problem details

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: cineplayer.exe

Problem Signature 02: 5.0.3841.3458

Problem Signature 03: 4c12ed1f

Problem Signature 04: System.Configuration

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4a275e0d

Problem Signature 07: 1a8

Problem Signature 08: 4d

Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

what should I do to fix it again? I've tried to re-install, clean the registry but does not work. Sorry, if my english is not good.

3 answers to this question

I have problem with software CinePlayer BD with 3D. I am using Roxio CinePlayer BD 5.6 to convert 2D movies into 3D movies. I get this software from Asus G53-3D notebook. A few days ago there was a command to update this software kind of critical update. After the update I tried to watch a 3D movie again but my screen just turned black and movies can not be played. I decided to uninstall this software and re-install again, after that I tried it again and when I click CinePlayer software that it says "CinePlayer Has Stopped Working"

Problem details

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: cineplayer.exe

Problem Signature 02: 5.0.3841.3458

Problem Signature 03: 4c12ed1f

Problem Signature 04: System.Configuration

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4a275e0d

Problem Signature 07: 1a8

Problem Signature 08: 4d

Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

what should I do to fix it again? I've tried to re-install, clean the registry but does not work. Sorry, if my english is not good.

I get this software from Asus G53-3D notebook.

It's a OEM that came bundled with your Asus notebook I would try Asus Support.

Most folks here run the Retail bought version of Roxio products and are not familiar with your Asus OEM product.

I get this software from Asus G53-3D notebook.

It's a OEM that came bundled with your Asus notebook I would try Asus Support.

Most folks here run the Retail bought version of Roxio products and are not familiar with your Asus OEM product.

I have the same problem, brand new ASUS G74S, all I get is the audio and a black screen..

I have the same problem, brand new ASUS G74S, all I get is the audio and a black screen..

I'm sure that makes jefry feel that he is not alone and the issue is from an Asus update. Definitely talk to Asus especially since you have a brand new computer. . They may also have a users group where this is discussed. Try here.

In the meantime, make sure that your graphic drivers are the latest and that your screen resolution is set correctly.

Also, you might want to send jefry a personal message to see if he got his problem fixed. Just clcik the envelop under his name to send the message. He has not visited this site since his Feb posting.so he may not get it.

BTW, if you have the same error message -CLR20r3 , it is related to .net framework. You might want to try reinstalling it.

6. Download and install .NET 3.5 SP1

a. http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en

Archived