• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Compatilibilty Problem

doympls

Question

I use Dak EQ V2 to enhance my recordings before burning them to disk because it gives me seperate contol of both channels as well as LP fixes and tape fix. When i installed creator 2011 it made the Dak program inoperable. I found that only one program could be installed and working at a time. Has anyone else had a simular problem?

doympls

2 answers to this question

I use Dak EQ V2 to enhance my recordings before burning them to disk because it gives me seperate contol of both channels as well as LP fixes and tape fix. When i installed creator 2011 it made the Dak program inoperable. I found that only one program could be installed and working at a time. Has anyone else had a simular problem?

doympls

I doubt if you will get many answers on this. I have used that program in the past and have used Gold Wave and a Dart product and did not have issues with earlier versions of Roxio products.

You didn't perhaps buy the Pro version did you? It has Sound Soap, an excellent audio cleaning program.

doympls

If you really think that is true? I would contact support.

If you need a helping hand from one of our trained Customer Care Agents, try these options:

* Email support: Available 24/7 and free. Send us a note about your questions and we'll get right back to you during normal business hours*.

* Live Chat: Free of charge and available during normal business hours*. If you do not see a chat icon below, then we are currently assisting as many customers as possible or offline. Click to Chat

* Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2011 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

Archived