Roxio And Neato

cornorstone

Question

I finally bought Roxio 2011 after using ECD 5 platinum for many years. I am trying to print on Neato jewel case inserts. ECD would let me do this fine. Now with the upgrade, I find that support for any label brand has been withdrawn. Is this correct, or am I just not looking in the correct place?

7 answers to this question

I finally bought Roxio 2011 after using ECD 5 platinum for many years. I am trying to print on Neato jewel case inserts. ECD would let me do this fine. Now with the upgrade, I find that support for any label brand has been withdrawn. Is this correct, or am I just not looking in the correct place?

Did you select "Commercial Paper"

post-68-064249000 1297020969.png

And, if you are using Label Creator, and you are doing slimline jewel cases, it is there, too. Make your jewel case project, click on File/Page Setup, then click on Commercial, for Media type, then on the Neato SlimLine Jewel Case insert.

post-81-085284300 1297026205.jpg

Archived