Text Problems

wolfgirl

Question

ok I spent more then a pretty penny on a good software so my question is not a question of anger but a question to fix a simple problem with roxio creator 2011. The text is is not showing up and I have been too patient with the program trying to fix this issue but nothing comes up on the internet or youtube. please the only thing I'm asking is how I solve this problem and please anyone if a solution is present then show me the way. thank much to those who help me lol.

3 answers to this question

ok I spent more then a pretty penny on a good software so my question is not a question of anger but a question to fix a simple problem with roxio creator 2011. The text is is not showing up and I have been too patient with the program trying to fix this issue but nothing comes up on the internet or youtube. please the only thing I'm asking is how I solve this problem and please anyone if a solution is present then show me the way. thank much to those who help me lol.

You have a production open in VideoWave and you have clicked Add Text Effect? Are you working in Timeline view or Storyline view?

Perhaps if you were to explain what you are trying to do, how you are doing it and exactly how the problem shows itself, someone may be able to help you. At the moment all you have said is "I have Videowave and I have a problem with text".

Archived