• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I can't install, how do I get a refund?

Mike Tingle

Question

ROXIO

After being a Roxio user for some years, I decided to update to 2011 and purchased Creator 2011 Pro. What a totally useless piece of absolute junk if I have to fight for hours and hours, trying this, trying that, and still getting 'Installation Interrupted' messages.

Professionally I use Sony Vegas 10 - now there is a superb program that installs like a dream and works 100% FIRST TIME!

Your program is totally unsuitable if I have to fight to install it - I wish to return the discs and get my money back please. Please tell me how to do this - and I hope that it is easier that your installation!

Mike Tingle

Perth

Western Australia

2 answers to this question

ROXIO

After being a Roxio user for some years, I decided to update to 2011 and purchased Creator 2011 Pro. What a totally useless piece of absolute junk if I have to fight for hours and hours, trying this, trying that, and still getting 'Installation Interrupted' messages.

Professionally I use Sony Vegas 10 - now there is a superb program that installs like a dream and works 100% FIRST TIME!

Your program is totally unsuitable if I have to fight to install it - I wish to return the discs and get my money back please. Please tell me how to do this - and I hope that it is easier that your installation!

Mike Tingle

Perth

Western Australia

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/service/cs_refund.html

First of all it's not 'our' product - we're just users and not employed by Sonic or Roxio

If you want a refund, you can contact Roxio directly - their telephone number is here http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/service/

Refunds are on ESD versions (purchased directly and downloaded). If you have a retail version, then you contact the retailer

If you have a problem with the install - why not tell us just what it is - rants are fine in their place, but aren't much use if you need help

Archived