• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Printing photos using a predefined template

Renee

Question

Hi,

Tried printing using the Kodak Template for 2 4x6 pictures. When it printed there were thin black lines through the pictures. However if I printed each one separately on 4x6 sheets of paper they printed fine. How do I get rid of the black lines?

4 answers to this question

Well that would work if I only wanted 4x6 prints but it does it if I print 8x10's too!

Yikes! I don't know what to tell you that would help. Have your tried printing at different resolutions? Draft, normal, and high quality. What about changing the printer settings and telling it to print on a different type of paper, leaving the same paper that you want, in the printer?

I am just trying to think of tricks that I have tried, with some success, over the years.

Well that would work if I only wanted 4x6 prints but it does it if I print 8x10's too!

Tried them all and nothing seems to get rid of the black lines. Never had this problem with Roxio 5 and am using the same printer! Also it only prints the black lines when using the Roxio software, don't get black lines printing the pictures in other media which I can do but I would like to just use one software and I am beginning to think it won't be Photosuite 8

Hi,

Tried printing using the Kodak Template for 2 4x6 pictures. When it printed there were thin black lines through the pictures. However if I printed each one separately on 4x6 sheets of paper they printed fine. How do I get rid of the black lines?

Print separately on 4x6 sheets of paper.

Archived