sheabo35

Epson Artisan 810 Not On Drop List

Question

I have used Label Printer to print covers before on my Artisan 810 under Windows XP, but with Windows 7 Premiun 64 bit the printer doesn't appear in the drop-down list even when I set it as the default printer.

I print my CD/DVD disks using the Epson Program so the only thing I'm interested in is for printing covers. None of the posts seem to deal with this situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sheabo

3 answers to this question

I have used Label Printer to print covers before on my Artisan 810 under Windows XP, but with Windows 7 Premiun 64 bit the printer doesn't appear in the drop-down list even when I set it as the default printer.

I print my CD/DVD disks using the Epson Program so the only thing I'm interested in is for printing covers. None of the posts seem to deal with this situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sheabo

You posted in C2009 and say your running "Windows 7 Premiun 64".

The first version of Roxio that is Windows 7 compatible is C2010 and the current version C2011.

Are you running C2009 on W-7?

To prove it does work I'm running W-7 x64 Pro with C2010 Pro and my Artisan 810 shows up fine.

post-97-026897400 1297179409.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

Thanks. I am trying to run C2009 on Windows 7 64 bit. So I guess that's my problem. Too bad Windows or Roxio wouldn't make a backward compatable patch.

T. Shea

Edited by sheabo35

It's two full versions back from current. Creator 2010 was the first W7 compatible suite and has since been superceded by 2011 (2009 was out long before W7 was)