Output Function (Share Online - Youtube) Not Working

prendera

Question

Hi,

Yesterday while trying to output videowave productions to Youtube I encountered a problem. I made eight separate videowave productions and was outputting them to youtube but after the second video was published on youtube, the rest did not. The Roxio uploader icon stated that the videos were being published and the transfer was complete but the videos did not show up on my Youtube account. I tried again this morning (even making a new videowave production as another test) and it's doing the same; stating the video is being published but it does not appear on Youtube anywhere.

Also I've tried to make a DVD using Roxio Creator Pro 2010 of the videowave productions in question (I did this with previous videowave productions last month with no problem) but when I select the videowave productions to add to the DVD it says that the productions "cannot be edited" and therefore cannot be added to the DVD. Could this be anyway related to the problem I'm having with outputting the videowave productions to Youtube?

Any suggestions/advice?

Thanks,

Andy.

1 answer to this question

Hi,

Yesterday while trying to output videowave productions to Youtube I encountered a problem. I made eight separate videowave productions and was outputting them to youtube but after the second video was published on youtube, the rest did not. The Roxio uploader icon stated that the videos were being published and the transfer was complete but the videos did not show up on my Youtube account. I tried again this morning (even making a new videowave production as another test) and it's doing the same; stating the video is being published but it does not appear on Youtube anywhere.

Also I've tried to make a DVD using Roxio Creator Pro 2010 of the videowave productions in question (I did this with previous videowave productions last month with no problem) but when I select the videowave productions to add to the DVD it says that the productions "cannot be edited" and therefore cannot be added to the DVD. Could this be anyway related to the problem I'm having with outputting the videowave productions to Youtube?

Any suggestions/advice?

Thanks,

Andy.

Are you using any DRM protected content - videos or music?

Archived