• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Which Version Is The Best?

1776blues

Since I have only used versions 5 and 6 I am looking for advice to which version would be the best. Version 6, Creator Classic recently decided to not recognized my drives, ie..no default. A recent virus, first one this vicious I have ever received, caused me to do a repair installation. I have always had issues, if I did a reinstall, with Nero 6. However I am tired of trying to fix my Creator installation and want to upgrade. I have the opportunity to but Creator 2009 for a decent price. But I am really intrigued with Creator 2011 and the ability to access my music, videos, and pictures from my laptop or other wireless devices such as my Smartphone

I have XP Pro SP3 with a Intel Dual Processor, 2Gb of memory.

If you are going to buy a new suite then Creator 2011 is the current version and that's what should be available wherever you buy it.

You'd probably pay the same price for 2009 (which is two versions back) from a store with a lack of scruples about out of date software. Additionally, if you upgrade at any stage to Windows 7, then Creator 2009 isn't compatible

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to buy a new suite then Creator 2011 is the current version and that's what should be available wherever you buy it.

You'd probably pay the same price for 2009 (which is two versions back) from a store with a lack of scruples about out of date software. Additionally, if you upgrade at any stage to Windows 7, then Creator 2009 isn't compatible

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Archived