I Threw Away My Cd Key

mikedoges

Question

I recently purchased Roxio easy vhs to dvd and i have the adapter and the cd that i put in a hard case to keep it from being destroyed at my house, but i forgot that the cd key is in the instruction manual that i never really read and just trash but i have the serial number of the product right here, i was wondering if there was anyway i could get a new one by submitting my serial number from my product, because there is no use for the software without the adapter and vice versa so its like why put a product key anyways?

5 answers to this question

I recently purchased Roxio easy vhs to dvd and i have the adapter and the cd that i put in a hard case to keep it from being destroyed at my house, but i forgot that the cd key is in the instruction manual that i never really read and just trash but i have the serial number of the product right here, i was wondering if there was anyway i could get a new one by submitting my serial number from my product, because there is no use for the software without the adapter and vice versa so its like why put a product key anyways?

Contact Customer Service.

If you registered the product, go to the the following link, click on the Support button, then click on Product Registration, and sign in with the same info you used to sign into the forums.

Your product, and CD key should be there.

http://www.roxio.com/

Archived