• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Picture On Home Menu

Ilovm

Question

Hi there,

I tried to burn a BR disk from several files (.mov) using the preformated samples that are available with Toast 10.

When I have chosen the picture that I wanted to show on the hiome menu for each sequence, I clicked on the file name, accessed the sequence name and a square in which I could get the picture I wanted after moving hte cursor at the right position. I indeed got the pictures on my page before burning, and I could check that all names appeared properly on the home menu.

However, after burning the BR, the home page menu did not show the pictures. Only black squares, on a black background.

I exepcted to see pictures for each sequence on a black background, with each sequence name.

Nothing showed, eventhough teh sequences were indeed burned properly, since I could move the black squares whithout knowking what they were...

What did I do wrong ?

Is there a way to have a preview of the home page before burning (it took me the whole day compressing for nothing)

Is this step described in details somewhere ?

Is there a detailed manual for burning BR with toast 10 ? I never coud find any.

Thanks in advance

Bernard

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet