Reinstalling Easy Vhs To Dvd

Ikenoqueen

Question

I have captured several videos successfully with this program but they were choppy and would not play back correctly. I have completed the steps for reinstalling the program from the Roxio tech help tickets and now Roxio Easy VHS to DVD will not install at all.

I attempted to copy the files from the disc to my hard drive and install the program that way. I had the same problem as I did installing it with the disk as it said

YOU MUST INSTALL ROXIO CREATOR 2010 BEFORE INSTALLING THE CONTENT. THEN THE INSTALLATION ROLLS BACK AND UNINSTALLS EVERYTHING THAT WAS INSTALLED.

I have a Windows XP

How do I find the rest of the information I need to give you about my computer so you can assist me with this problem? Thanks, Donna

3 answers to this question

I am doing some checking for a soultion to this... I'll follow up either way by Saturday.

The 'solutions' I have involve Registry changes and are for another version. I want to make sure they would even work on the current version and won't harm your Registry!

Is this what you are referring to:

Please see the attachment

If it is, I have already completed this and it still does not install without saying install Creator 2010 before installing the content. Then the installation rolls back and is uninstalled again. Thanks for trying and I would love to hear your ideas of what the problem is. Donna

Archived