Burn Idvd Project As Blu-Ray . . .

michael180

Question

5 answers to this question

Any suggestions . . .

[1] Go ask Apple, who make and sell the iDVD software, HERE.

[2] Have a look in the Mackintosh Applications forums a bit further down the list of forums here on the Roxio Community, and see if Roxio has software which will do what you want on your Macintosh.

I've just finished an iDVD project, shot in HD. I want to burn it to a Blu-ray disk, with my LaCie Blu-ray disk burner. I can't find anything on the subject.

Any suggestions . . .

You posted in the general chat area so your post fits. We need more information. What do you have for a burning program since I see you are using a MAc program. Are you looking for a software recommendation or are you just looking for general information on burning a blu-ray disc?

You posted in the general chat area so your post fits. We need more information. What do you have for a burning program since I see you are using a MAc program. Are you looking for a software recommendation or are you just looking for general information on burning a blu-ray disc?

I have Toast 10 Titanium, and a LaCie Blu-ray disc burner. I have footage that I shot with my Canon HFS21 HD. I want to make a HD Blu-ray DVD. It's very easy in iDVD, but it isn't HD. I guess I need to find software that can do this for me, with the menu's and all.

Thanks for your reply . . .

I have Toast 10 Titanium, and a LaCie Blu-ray disc burner. I have footage that I shot with my Canon HFS21 HD. I want to make a HD Blu-ray DVD. It's very easy in iDVD, but it isn't HD. I guess I need to find software that can do this for me, with the menu's and all.

Everyone uses YouTube now.

but you can look for others. This one uses other software to start but you can forward to about 3 minutes for Toast.

The help files in Toast are also very good.

Toast 10 does this if you have the optional Blu-ray plugin. The plug in is included with Toast 10 Pro. If you don't have Toast 10 Pro then you can buy the Blu-ray plug as a separate item from Roxio.

Archived