• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Make Chapters Skip Automatically

Martijn

Question

Hello Everybody!

I'm Martijn, from the Netherlands.

I'm using Roxio Creator Pro 2010. I'm working on our vacation video. On the SD-card of the camera there are 4 maps.

Each map has 99 video files (the maximum off course). I can only insert the maps one-by-one. The program translates each map to 1 chapter.

In the end a have a movie wich containes 4 chapter.

Works perfectly!

Except, when in play it on the dvd-player, i get to to the menu with 4 chapter. When i press chapter 1 it's fully plays that chapter, buth doesn't automatically skip to chapter 2.

Is it possible that the dvd plays all the chapter one after the other without me having to select all the chapters seperately.

Or is their any way to make a movie with about 400 clips and avoiding the whole title-menu?

Thats for your help!

1 answer to this question

Hello Everybody!

I'm Martijn, from the Netherlands.

I'm using Roxio Creator Pro 2010. I'm working on our vacation video. On the SD-card of the camera there are 4 maps.

Each map has 99 video files (the maximum off course). I can only insert the maps one-by-one. The program translates each map to 1 chapter.

In the end a have a movie wich containes 4 chapter.

Works perfectly!

Except, when in play it on the dvd-player, i get to to the menu with 4 chapter. When i press chapter 1 it's fully plays that chapter, buth doesn't automatically skip to chapter 2.

Is it possible that the dvd plays all the chapter one after the other without me having to select all the chapters seperately.

Or is their any way to make a movie with about 400 clips and avoiding the whole title-menu?

Thats for your help!

Go here http://forums.support.roxio.com/forum/234-how-to-and-usability/ and read some of the PINNED post's on this subject.

Get back on here if you have any questions.

Archived