No Sound On Burnt Dvd

sss65

Question

7 answers to this question

HI,

Silly me.. but i need some more hand holding. If i download the software at c-net. HOW do i change the audio?

Right now.. i have TV shows in my computer... on TIVO desktop.

When i try to put them in Roxio.. i get the AC3 message.. booo hiss..

So do i download that converter.. then what.. convert them from tivo, store a new version somewhere else? or do i put them into converter, store them there and grab them from a converter to roxio?

sorry..never used a converter before..

cch

Hello, just curious of why, when I burn a movie through roxio, the movie video is fine but I dont get any sound. Thanks

What Roxio product do you have. You posted in the general chat area which would open the conversation to all kinds of issues, not just Roxio.

Where did you get the Roxio product? How are you making the DVD? Some OEM software is limited to certain audio outputs.

What DVD player do you have? Do you have audio if you play the DVD on your computer? If so, that narrows it down a lot.

Answer these questions.

Hello, just curious of why, when I burn a movie through roxio, the movie video is fine but I dont get any sound. Thanks

Havn't got a clue.......please provide us with some details (we are just fellow users on here).

What Roxio version do you have?.

What O/S?

ETC

ETC.

ETC.

Maybe if you read some of the other posts on this forum youwill get the idea.

Hi and Thanks to replying

The product is Easy CD & DVD Burning,(software)the disc says 2004-2009 Sonic solutions. It worked well, when i purchased it(from Best buy), but after a few months of not using it it has this problem. I have a memorex burner purchased recently, The dvds play on my computer, with the same problem.I just uninstalled and re-installed.

Hi and Thanks to replying

The product is Easy CD & DVD Burning,(software)the disc says 2004-2009 Sonic solutions. It worked well, when i purchased it(from Best buy), but after a few months of not using it it has this problem. I have a memorex burner purchased recently, The dvds play on my computer, with the same problem.I just uninstalled and re-installed.

Have you made any changes to your computer/added a new program(s), upgraded O/S ,added IE 9.......

Also read this http://forums.suppor...on-do-you-have/ and get back to us.We can then move your post into the correct forum.

Archived