• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tivo

tom10705

Question

10 answers to this question

Sorry, but $70 to upgrade software I bought two years ago? I spent less money upgrading my entire operating system to Win8...

Creator 2010 launched in September 2009 four years ago.

Tell me how you make a four year old software compliant with a operating system of the future?

I have tivo files on my PCthat i would like to burn to dvd for viewing on dvd player. How do I convert tivo file to mpeg?

Please confirm that you have Roxio Creator 2010 or are you looking for a program?

TiVo format is a supported format. Just add the files to 'Edit Video-Advanced" and then export it to the format of your choice.

Input Formats

Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, IFO/VOB, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), AVCHD

Please confirm that you have Roxio Creator 2010 or are you looking for a program?

TiVo format is a supported format. Just add the files to 'Edit Video-Advanced" and then export it to the format of your choice.

Input Formats

Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, IFO/VOB, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), AVCHD

Thanks. I have version 2010 (2010.3.106 to be exact. Where is "edit video advanced"? I don't have an edit menu.

Thanks. I have version 2010 (2010.3.106 to be exact. Where is "edit video advanced"? I don't have an edit menu.

Where did you get the software you have? It might be a cut down version (OEM) by Dell or other and may not have all the applications available to you.

Please post a screen shot of your help - about window. Doesd your program look anything like this?

I have the full paid version. On my XP machine it works okay. On the WIn7 machine Roxio does not recognize Tivo files. I have reinstalled the complete software after a complete removal. and it still does not recognize TIVO. support sent me a note telling me I dont know what I am talking about. thats what they call service.

Where did you get the software you have? It might be a cut down version (OEM) by Dell or other and may not have all the applications available to you.

Please post a screen shot of your help - about window. Doesd your program look anything like this?

Mystery solved. I obviously have a stripped down OEM version--it came with my Dell. I don't have nearly as many menu options as you do. Guess I will have to upgrade. Thanks for your help.

Archived