• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Video Signal

labsrule

Question

I have installed the software, plugged in the Video Capture and also the cables. I am using a S Video Cable and no luck. I have read the forum and have checked the Device Manager and all seems to be correct.

So I am looking for another solution. Any Suggestions?

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Also....did you try using the composite connection instead of the S-Video (make sure you change the input option in the Roxio program from S-Video to Composite).

Yes I have the latest version according to the post you sent me too.....

Yes I tried both the Composite and the S Cables......

Also....did you try using the composite connection instead of the S-Video (make sure you change the input option in the Roxio program from S-Video to Composite).

So how do you "change the input option in the Roxio program from S-Video to Composite"? I have no S-Video capability. I see no place to change this.

Yes I have the latest version according to the post you sent me too.....

Yes I tried both the Composite and the S Cables......

You have checked the composite cables out (VCR works ok on the TV with the same cables).

Have you tried hooking up a DVD player as a quick test?

Which application in the Roxio program are you using?

I have installed the software, plugged in the Video Capture and also the cables. I am using a S Video Cable and no luck. I have read the forum and have checked the Device Manager and all seems to be correct.

Thanks

What version of the software, there are three?

Click link>> http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/64988-what-version-do-i-have/

What operating system and service packs are you running?

Thanks

Archived