Will This Program Suit Me For Making Dvd's From Divx Files ? Does It Convert And Produce The Files ?

Just wondering

Question

Will this program suit me for making DVD's from DIVX Files ? does it convert and produce the Files ?

Hi i have some fairly simple needs for making up some DVD's.

Ideally around 10 clicks from me to import my data and let the program do the hard work.

Baiscally i need to be able to :-

1) add Divx files that the program will convert into suitable dvd format with choice of resolution

2) add a menu add a background

3) press a button , let the program do the conversion (ideally in under 30 mins or so)

4) be left with a in sync DVD-Rom , suitable for playing on all DVD players etc.

2 answers to this question

Will this program suit me for making DVD's from DIVX Files ? does it convert and produce the Files ?

Hi i have some fairly simple needs for making up some DVD's.

Ideally around 10 clicks from me to import my data and let the program do the hard work.

Baiscally i need to be able to :-

1) add Divx files that the program will convert into suitable dvd format with choice of resolution

3) press a button , let the program do the conversion (ideally in under 30 mins or so)

4) be left with a in sync DVD-Rom , suitable for playing on all DVD players etc.

Perthaps this will answer your questions:

1) Input Formats

Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, IFO/VOB, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), AVCHD, MKV

Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby® Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)

Image: MPO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF

Output Formats

Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP

Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4A, M4B AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)

Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF

Note that DivX input is not supported.

Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD(VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD

2) Yes

3) For other formats, that depends on your computer and video card.

4) Yes

Creator 2009 supported DivX but that will not run on a Windows 7 pc. You can probably find it cheap on an on-line store since it is two versions old. Just be sure that you are getting the full version and not an OEM version. If it is too cheap, then it is probably not the full version.

In Creator 2011 Pro I can take this file shown in GSpot and output it to DVD in MyDVD, one of Creator 2011 programs.

There is no choice of format except SD DVD Video (Pal and NTSC) HD Blu-ray or ACHD . There is a choice of bit rate, how much will fit on a DVD and at what quality.

Yes.

That depends on the horse power of your PC. Tell me it's not a laptop?

DVD-Rom is what bought pressed disc's are. Only way to do that with write-able media is use DVD+R and Book Type Bit Set it to DVD-Rom. For that you need a burner that supports it and a burner utility to set it. Some programs like Imgburn defaults to that if your burner supports it, not every brand does it.

Unfortunately Roxio programs have no support for it.

post-97-094063300 1298389026.jpg

post-97-082759500 1298389046.jpg

Archived