• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How Do You Get Started Burning A Dvd?

hhj_121970

Question

I'm new to Roxio software, i am a former realplayer plus user, but decided to try another brand due to all of the glitches/errors/problems when burning. All in all it was user friendly. I'm finding that this software is not. I don't know where to begin? Any tips on what i need to click on to burn a dvd-r using .wmv & .mp4 clips that i can play in my stand alone dvd player??

2 answers to this question

I'm new to Roxio software, i am a former realplayer plus user, but decided to try another brand due to all of the glitches/errors/problems when burning. All in all it was user friendly. I'm finding that this software is not. I don't know where to begin? Any tips on what i need to click on to burn a dvd-r using .wmv & .mp4 clips that i can play in my stand alone dvd player??

Confirm what version you have. Open it and on the main page, go to help, then about. Post a screen shot or just the informaiton. The reson I'm asking is that you posted in a forum that covers a version long, long ago ! :P Even before my time.

Did your version come in a red box?

Confirm what version you have. Open it and on the main page, go to help, then about. Post a screen shot or just the informaiton. The reson I'm asking is that you posted in a forum that covers a version long, long ago ! :P Even before my time.

Did your version come in a red box?

i downloaded it online and thanks for your reply :-)

Here is the info:

Easy CD and DVD Burning Home

Version: 10.3.104

Build: 101B04A, ECD

Copyright: Sonic Solutions 2007

Archived