• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem Closing Emc 10 Suite Central

RollingWave

Question

Each time I attempt to close the EMC 10 Suite Central software it stalls and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close it manually. I recently received the following message as I tried to close the software using the normal options:

"The RPC server is unavailable. (comError, 800706ba)"

Wonder if anyone has experienced the same thing and would like to know what to do about it.

3 answers to this question

Each time I attempt to close the EMC 10 Suite Central software it stalls and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close it manually. I recently received the following message as I tried to close the software using the normal options:

"The RPC server is unavailable. (comError, 800706ba)"

Wonder if anyone has experienced the same thing and would like to know what to do about it.

You have EMC 10 and not Creator 2010. Please post to the right forum. Do you have the same issue as the other post or is it the same one(s).

You have EMC 10 and not Creator 2010. Please post to the right forum. Do you have the same issue as the other post or is it the same one(s).

A little confused:

This thread appears to be focused on EMC 10 and not Creator 2010. Not sure what your point is and I don't believe that this post is related to my earlier post concerning the Codec Activation.

A little confused:

This thread appears to be focused on EMC 10 and not Creator 2010. Not sure what your point is and I don't believe that this post is related to my earlier post concerning the Codec Activation.

The point is that you posted in the C2010 forum but only have EMC 10. Those are 2 completely different programs about 3 years (and versions) apart.

Archived