• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding A Person Into A Film

cdn1972

Question

Is it possible to take an existing movie say of a band and add a dancer to the front of the stage? I know in Hollywood style films they have the dancer do her stuff in front of a green screen then superimpose her performance onto the band. I was just wondering if this is possible with Creator 2009?

2 answers to this question

Is it possible to take an existing movie say of a band and add a dancer to the front of the stage? I know in Hollywood style films they have the dancer do her stuff in front of a green screen then superimpose her performance onto the band. I was just wondering if this is possible with Creator 2009?

Yes, Creator 2009 (and all the others) have the ability to do green screen.

BtW, the green screen can be any color as long as it is not in the background video. The green screen must be a flat unwrinkled surface. Lighting of the screen and dances is very important to prevent shadowing which would change the appearance of the color to the camera. You would put the video on the main track and the green screen as the overlay. You would apply the green screen filter to the overlay.

Yes, Creator 2009 (and all the others) have the ability to do green screen.

BtW, the green screen can be any color as long as it is not in the background video. The green screen must be a flat unwrinkled surface. Lighting of the screen and dances is very important to prevent shadowing which would change the appearance of the color to the camera. You would put the video on the main track and the green screen as the overlay. You would apply the green screen filter to the overlay.

Thank you very much, I will experiment with that feature and see if I can get it done!

Archived