Lptomp3

westerman

Question

Having uploaded LPtoMP3 I find one cannot listen to the music as the program is recording (my other recording prog does so ok) Does anyone know if this is a missed feature of the program or have I missed finding the switch to turn it on(Have been onto help site but no reply for a week now!) so thought might try this site-Also got runtime error on creator 2011 pro but understand this might be something to do with firewall-still experiment with this?!

14 answers to this question

You have this software?

Roxio Easy LP to MP3 ? http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/easy-lp-to-mp3/standard/overview.html

And Roxio Creator 2011 Pro? http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/pro/overview.html

What do you mean by upload "Having uploaded LPtoMP3" would you mean, install the software on the PC?

Right click the speaker icon and look for the Roxio program your using and make sure it doesn't have a red circle under it.

post-97-016309500 1298761564.jpg

You have this software?

Roxio Easy LP to MP3 ? http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/easy-lp-to-mp3/standard/overview.html

And Roxio Creator 2011 Pro? http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/pro/overview.html

What do you mean by upload "Having uploaded LPtoMP3" would you mean, install the software on the PC?

Right click the speaker icon and look for the Roxio program your using and make sure it doesn't have a red circle under it.

post-97-016309500 1298761564.jpg

Thanks for your imput - Have checked all issues you have indicated -but still no joy. However have found a way of doing - I record and LISTEN to my tape in my other program(LP Recorder)thensplit and save the tracts as required . Then start up LPtoMP3 (Installed from bought on roxio site disc)and import ex my music files to same where i can muck around with them. Its a shame that the program hasn't got a button on it somewhere for "simutaneous playback" as on LPR . Have only found a mute button on playback. Ca La Vie

.... also some built in audio chip sets do not allow you to listen while your record without running all kinds of jumper wires (I don't remember how).

Do you have a card or a chipset?

Hi - I have a Dell computer with a Sigma Tel HD Audio CODEC Sound card and all works ok with my other recording program. I Think its a missing feature of the program which they(ROXIO) might upgrade sometime and include shame though I dont think they take much notice of ones queries. Thanks for your thoughts

I get all the audio I need with mine...

Most likely a PC/User issue as Steve suggests. Windows made it harder to work with starting in Vista :(

Using these settings is a bust!

post-39730-015557600 1298822250.jpg

Whereas set this way I can hear and record:

post-39730-080489000 1298822251.jpg

So you may need to tinker a bit ;)

THanks again but it still dont work for me!

post-92829-005762900 1298827278.png

THanks again but it still dont work for me!

Do you have the USB Device hooked up to your source?

Does the USB Device show in the capture from window?

Do you show these two entries when the USB Device is plugged in, in Device Manager?

post-97-092383500 1298828326.png

post-97-050023800 1298828223.jpg

Do you have the USB Device hooked up to your source?

Does the USB Device show in the capture from window?

Do you show these two entries when the USB Device is plugged in, in Device Manager?

post-97-092383500 1298828326.png

post-97-050023800 1298828223.jpg

No not attached - did not think I had to use as I have no record player!

post-92829-051649800 1298830316.png

Maybe you could tell us how you have got your source audio hooked up to the computer. be specific.

I Have a Technics Tape deck - with a connection lead from Line Out on back of deck to Line In on rear of Dell computer. My program of LP Recorder, LP Ripper,etc is working fine,so that is what I record with now as I can listen and record at the same time!!!

Archived