• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Make Dvd From My Vids On File Roxio 2011 Pro

neorican1

Question

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the reply, But the emc tips didn't help me -- I am using roxio 2011 pro and I am on w7, and the tips sonly go to 10--

Isnt there an easy step by step way to drag my vids over to something just like I can do to make an audio CD-- The help file in ROXIO is not very clear to me anyway.

Once again , thank you in advance for your help. --- Ralph

Have a look here.>> http://www.emctips.com/

Compliments of user karri...

Version makes no difference to the steps involved... You don't really expect the users here to re-type the Help files when all you have to do is open an application and click on Help - Getting Started???

There are basically 3 that will do what you want.

Edit Video - Automatically: very simple, very limited

Edit Video - Advanced: A First Class Editor! More complex, more powerful ~ can't burn anything, but it will produce a Project to take you there.

Create DVDs: Authoring Software (burns discs) Creates the Menus and you can add those Project Files individually or combine them.

Get a disc or 2 of DVD RW media (eraseable) which is great for learning and trying things out! (never use it for final burns!).

Watch those Tutorials cd provided, open the apps and poke around with them... MAKE NOTES!

Come back with specific questions or even just to bounce ideas around. For exaample:

How do I make DVD's and BD's? - Wrong! :angry:

I need to make DVD Movies and BD Movies of the same Project. How can I do that? - Right :D

Archived