Problem With Tivo Transfers

de3zie

Question

Most of the shows I transfer from my Tivo will not show up to be edited. I have about 20 recordings of the same show and only 6 show up to be selected when going to video copy and convert. If I use MyDvd, I see all the videos, but when I select some, it says the video can not be edited. Is it a setting on my season pass or will it only let you burn certain episodes of the shows? Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

Most of the shows I transfer from my Tivo will not show up to be edited. I have about 20 recordings of the same show and only 6 show up to be selected when going to video copy and convert. If I use MyDvd, I see all the videos, but when I select some, it says the video can not be edited. Is it a setting on my season pass or will it only let you burn certain episodes of the shows? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like there may be protection on the episodes. Have you talked to TiVo about the problem. Since some work it is probably not the software.