• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

my own Topic

maththetraveller

Question

Where did you get the video?

What type of syn do you get -oen that is off from the start and doesn't get any worse or one that starts in sync and then goes increasingly off?

Have you tries just cutting off the sections you don't want using the split and delete method as shown here?

Same thing for me.. I'm trying to edit a .MOV 2.64GB video from my Canon camera using videowave 2011 and sound is always out of sync. Not only out of sync but parts of it missing, making it out of sync. The problem is still there in the "outputed" video. Yesterday I installed SP1 + uninstalled IE9 because it was also crashing but this issue is now resolved.

When I open my original file in Windows Media Player or quicktime, it plays just fine.

I'm using Windows 7 Premium 64 bit

Intel core2 Quad CPU 2.34GHZ

8GB Ram

Thanks for helping

6 answers to this question

Same thing for me.. I'm trying to edit a .MOV 2.64GB video from my Canon camera using videowave 2011 and sound is always out of sync. Not only out of sync but parts of it missing, making it out of sync. The problem is still there in the "outputed" video. Yesterday I installed SP1 + uninstalled IE9 because it was also crashing but this issue is now resolved.

When I open my original file in Windows Media Player or quicktime, it plays just fine.

I'm using Windows 7 Premium 64 bit

Intel core2 Quad CPU 2.34GHZ

8GB Ram

Thanks for helping

Not the same at all… Warren made no mention of using a MOV file from a Canon digital camera!

MOV files from all other sources don't do what your Canon does!…You will have to pass the file through a converter before you can use it in Roxio. It is a known problem with the Canon digital cameras this year.

HERE is one most Canon users recommend.

Ok i converted my video in .avi ... not working... then .mpeg4 ... not working. For both format, in videowave the sound is fine but the picture is going about 8x too fast... Again, they play well in Windows Media.

Yesterday I downloaded the free Windows Live Movie Maker and it works just fine, but of course I'd like to use the software I bought from you guys.

I don't understand why it's soo complicated...

Ok when I use my original .MOV file in videowave, the sound goes too fast and the image is fine...

I tried to convert my video with the software you gave me.. I tried in .AVI and .MPEG4 The video converts #1 but when i try to edit it in videowave.. the sound is fine but the image is going too fast.

I just can't get the sound and image to work properly together in videowave.

That software has worked for others... Your Canon came with software, what can it do?

It is possible that your clip is corrupt, but try the Canon software to see if it can output in a different format.

Also if you could shoot a short, 5 seconds, test clip and post it on a site like UpForDown, we can take a look at it and try a few things ;)

Archived